Fire Damaged Church
SERVPRO of Laurel was called to assist a church impacted by fire and smoke damage. This fire happened the Sunday before Christmas day. A candle in the wreath caught on fire on the stage in the sanctuary and smoked the entire structure and burned the flooring on the stage. SERVPRO of Laurel was able to fully clean the structure and contents of smoke, smoke odor and fire extinguisher residue and make temporary repairs to the stage flooring in 3 days so the church could conduct its scheduled Christmas services without interruption.
SERVPRO of Laurel was proud to be able to assist the church during their time of need.