Smoke Damaged Lighting
This fire and smoke damaged home in Laurel, MS was the result of an appliance fire. The home was heavily smoked throughout the entire structure. The cleaning technicians at SERVPRO of Laurel were able to use ultrasonic cleaning to restore the chandeliers in multiple rooms. Our customer was expecting to replace the lighting fixtures, but SERVPRO of Laurel was able to restore the chandeliers to "Like it never even happened". The homeowner was thrilled at the amazing results. The lights were a gift from a family member and were very sentimental to the family. SERVPRO of Laurel was proud to have a part in not only restoring the home, but saving memories for the family.